There are so many podiatry and related conferences now that its difficult to pick and choose between which one to attend. You don’t want to miss out on anything, but then again you do not want to waste time and money at a conference you get nothing from. There are so many options online now to get ones information, that conferences probably do not have the impact that they once had. having said that, there are non-academic reasons for going to a conference. There are the social reasons and opportunity to visit all the trade exhibitors for the better content. I tend to stick to the conferences I know and the ones that I know a lot of people who I know are going to (ie the social reasons!). There are some good listing of conferences on this site, at ePodiatry (though it does need to be updated!) and at Podiapaedia.
- The Short Foot Exercise for Flat Feet
- Children’s Shoes
- Heel Fat Pad Atrophy
- The dangers of callus ‘machines’
- The Foot and Fibromyalgia
- They do not get much more inspirational than this
- Working Out in High Heel Shoes
- Strengthening or Stretching for Plantar Fascitis
- Saddle Bone Deformity
- Which Podiatry Conference?