Kids that continually walk around on their toes are of concern to their parent. Often it is benign and they do it as they just want to be taller. As long as they can get their heels down to the ground and other developmental milestone have been met, then it is not generally going to be a problem. However, if there are some developmental milestone problems or some behavioral problems, then a thorough investigation is needed. Sometimes a condition like cerebral palsy or autism may be the problem that is causing the toe walking, so a thorough investigation is needed to check for these types of problems.
- The Short Foot Exercise for Flat Feet
- Children’s Shoes
- Heel Fat Pad Atrophy
- The dangers of callus ‘machines’
- The Foot and Fibromyalgia
- They do not get much more inspirational than this
- Working Out in High Heel Shoes
- Strengthening or Stretching for Plantar Fascitis
- Saddle Bone Deformity
- Which Podiatry Conference?