Reflexology is something foot specialists get asked about all the time. Reflexology is the doctrine that parts of the foot are related to the health of different areas of the body and that you can treat this problems by stimulating different parts of the foot. It has a large and loyal following with lots of testimonials on reflexology website as to how good it is. The problem is that there is not one scientific explanation for the plausibility of the link between the foot and organ systems in the way described by reflexologists. Also, every single systematic review of the research into reflexology that takes into account the quality of the research has shown that it does not work. The reason so many people swear by it is that anyone who has a good foot massage probably feels good afterwards.
- Can a Plantar Plate Tear Heal on its Own?
- The Uses of Toe Foam
- Can Bunion Correctors Actually Correct Bunions
- The Archies Arch Support Thongs
- The Short Foot Exercise for Flat Feet
- Children’s Shoes
- Heel Fat Pad Atrophy
- The dangers of callus ‘machines’
- The Foot and Fibromyalgia