The snake oil shave been hawking magnetic insoles as a treatment for a wide range of local foot problems and general medical problems for years. The gullible have been buying them up which is why the continued to be widely advertised on TV and in women’s magazine. Every single study has show that they do people fall for this nonsense?
- The Short Foot Exercise for Flat Feet
- Children’s Shoes
- Heel Fat Pad Atrophy
- The dangers of callus ‘machines’
- The Foot and Fibromyalgia
- They do not get much more inspirational than this
- Working Out in High Heel Shoes
- Strengthening or Stretching for Plantar Fascitis
- Saddle Bone Deformity
- Which Podiatry Conference?